A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF SECURITY CONSULTING SERVICES
Every day, businesses, institutions, governmental organizations. Depending on the nature of your business and the extent of an attack, or event—whether it is physical or cyber—a breach of security and/or vulnerabilities can have a major impact on your organization and even put into jeopardy your ability to operate. It is prudent to plan for a range of scenarios and to re-evaluate your security risk on a continuous basis, understanding that the world is constantly changing, along with the threats that we face.
You have to ask yourself what it will cost us to be out of business for a day, a month, or a year? Can we survive even a temporary business interruption? Choosing to use an outside consultant to address security concerns or threats to minimize potential loss is an investment in your organization’s future.
Our world-class security experts are here to help you navigate this complex situation. Complementing our security services, Golden Armor Security offers a comprehensive range of security consulting services to organizations looking to:
- Conduct an assessment of their risk
- Put in place deterrents and barriers to protect them from attacks on their assets
- Adopt procedures and processes designed to minimize losses in the event of a physical or cyber threat, or event.
Our professionals come from law enforcement, the military, academic institutions, and the technology field, with experience working in a variety of industries. Drawing upon the skills of our executive team and our partners, we are able to address almost any security concern and/or threat to your team; property; business continuity; proprietary information; intellectual properties; and customer data. Thus, your interests will be protected and prepared to continue, regardless of the event. We’ll save you time and resources in the process. As security experts, we know the right questions to ask of vendors with respect to their products, their capabilities, and limitations, and an accurate assessment of the cost to implement security initiatives.
Our expertise includes:
- Physical Security Deterrents
- Disaster Preparation and Disaster Recovery
- Information Security
- IT Infrastructure continuity
SCOPE OF WORK
Every client’s needs are unique. You will find us to be extremely flexible in terms of scope of work. In making recommendations, we will work within your budget and make every effort to utilize your in-house resources. Once we have made an assessment of your situation, the next steps are up to you. Some of our clients have us oversee the implementation of recommendations, while others will their internal team take on this role. Our best advice: talk to us before you make a decision! We’re here to work with you to find the right solution for your organization. Our talent pool includes a cross-section of industries, skills, and experiences. Our ability to “hit the ground running” makes us a very sound and cost-effective choice.
Physical Security Deterrents
- Physical Barriers for the protection of the perimeter
- Access Control
- Visitor Management
- CCTV Security Monitoring and Surveillance Systems
- Remote Video Monitoring
- Security personnel Officers
Disaster Preparation and Recovery
- Company Disaster Plan
- Implementation of back-up systems for power, communications, logistics, supply chain, and operations
- Assistance with recovery of operations and facilities
- Temporary relocation of personnel, communication systems, IT services, and facilities
Information Security/ Infrastructure Continuity
- IT Policies
- IT Procedures/Controls
- Virus Protection
- Internal Access Control Systems